FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BODY GLOVE RELEASES NEW TWO-PIECE FLOATSUIT
Suit provides 50 SPF Sun Protection and Buoyancy
Redondo Beach, CA – May 13, 2010 - Just in time for the summer months, Body Glove has released an all-new 50 SPF two piece children’s floatsuit with 50 SPF for children ages 2-6. Now available at Sam’s Club and other major retailers throughout the US, Canada and Mexico the suit was specifically designed to help children (ages 2-6) learn correct body positioning, find water confidence and protect skin.
The colorful two-piece suit utilizes non-bulky, molded EPE foam for comfort and buoyancy while helping to place a child’s body in the correct swim position. Legs and arms can move freely as children learn correct arm strokes and kicking techniques.
Float Suit Features
- Separate top and bottom for easy donning and doffing
- 50 SPF UV sun protection for both suit and cap
- 100% polyester construction for durability and comfort
- Suit includes molded EPE foam inserts for buyancy and comfort
- Low-profile suit design reduces in-water drag and fatigue
For more information on the Body Glove learn to swim line and other product categories or for low-res/high-res photos, please visit www.destinationwater.com or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.